=}ESAW{= Extreme Soldiers At War

You are not logged in.

#26 Mon, Sep 01, 2008 2:38 pm

EvilKarnie
=}ESAW{=

Re: DAMAGE

Speaking of unexpected...i finally get to jump on the forums and i have to come to this. It sucks that i didnt get to hear him call me a crazy mexican one more time...haha i think its actually going to be kinda weird not to hear that from his crazy ass.

I didnt know damage as long as most of the other guys, maybe half a year or so when wreck brought me aboard from hbz. But he seemed to take to me quick and liked making racial slurs xD but its all good, i got my pokes in, rest in paradise bro, and hey, its ok to be a fatass up there heart-small ill try to be on today...might not be able to, have to work soon and i wont be back til about 10 est. tomorrow for sure, i have off for 4 days, see you soon.

evilkarnie.png

#27 Mon, Sep 01, 2008 3:00 pm

Wildkatz69
=}ESAW{=WildKat
Xfire

OMG  I just got home, to all He always said what was on his mind, and for that He was great, He never put up with bullshit, I will miss him talking to me(CRAP most of the time) if there is anything that I can do for anyone please let me know I will be here)  I will keep him family and ALL if his friends in my thoughts

WildKatz

wildkatz1sig-1.png

#28 Mon, Sep 01, 2008 3:38 pm

06mango
Banned

i would like to thank damage for takeing me into this team when wrck said i was a pos lol.... and all his funny jokes and his good play on pubs lol.... he was a god guy and like to crack jokes about family guy all the time (mr.herbert) get ur fat ass over here i got a nice ice cold popsicol for you why dnt you come on down to the celler i got aa tip in my pocket can u get it for me and last one weres the paper bo been.... RIP Bro u will be missed by most.... best wishes to his family friends and girl friend....

esawmango.png

#29 Mon, Sep 01, 2008 5:52 pm

WaRBRiNGeR-23
Retired
Xfire

Damage,
7 months ago you handed me my ESAW tags.
4 days ago we were talking politics while pubbing on our server...
Fuck.
we'll miss you bro.

-ESAW forever.

#30 Mon, Sep 01, 2008 9:18 pm

Venom
¹³³™ºƒo
Roster Status: Clan Member
Xfire

i come back form a weekend of partying on my 25th bday saturday and labor day.  All to find out this terrible news.  Reguardless if he and I didnt agree and sometimes but heads.  Its what happens when you put two ass holes together in the same room.  I still agree with an earlier post..  When he did turn off the ass factor he showed his genuine nature of a great person and friend.   May your journey be a peaceful one R.I.P. DAMAGE.

It may be impossible to make someone's head esse plode via forum posts...
I set my sights a little lower....
Making em wish they'd 'shit or go blind', is a compromise I can live with.
1735329603.png

#31 Tue, Sep 02, 2008 1:08 pm

Massdeath

Damage was such a character.   I'll miss the rants and good times on the server.  We all lost a friend. 

-Massdeath

#32 Tue, Sep 02, 2008 6:23 pm

ACS-kFeeTs

This is horrible, I'm so saddened by this and I didn't even really KNOW him. From what I did know, though, was that he always made me feel welcome and I always had fun playing against him. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and girlfriend during this especially difficult time.

RIP, big guy! You'll be missed!!!!

#33 Tue, Sep 02, 2008 6:30 pm

church

RIP good friend we'll see you there someday.

ill always remember what damage would say on vent when i logged on : "so where's marie" lol

churchsiganimjy5.gif

#34 Tue, Sep 02, 2008 6:36 pm

lazyfoxmarie

In the brief time I got to know damage and bug his ass...He really grew on me. Ill miss you buddy RIP

he really was a great guy

lazyfoxgunsig.png
emptyz.gif
All sigs made by yours truely

#35 Tue, Sep 02, 2008 10:16 pm

Jammer

I know I am not even an ESAW member but I spent alot of time bouncing through the servers because they are fair and clean. I got chewed a few times by Damage but it was always because I screwed up. He also came to my defense when I was called a hack or a cheat. Yeah he was an ass at times and he sure as hell would rag on ANYONE that decided to cross him, but hey its a game and we know it, but this is real. I'll miss the bitching. RIP Damage.

#36 Wed, Sep 03, 2008 1:58 am

flstf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:44 pm    Post subject: dude     Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post
yes dude lets all get together and have a toast for him just get people to order on vent once we are all on board and do it we will all give donation...... but drink of choice .... man i switch shifts i would have been there for him ...this fucking sucks .....this world sucks dick he is lucky he got to go. Our saying on this shity job i got is ....IT IS WHAT IT IS ......FUCK IT!!!!!

I will miss you Damage ...Your First Recruite. Reporting SIR!

#37 Wed, Sep 03, 2008 4:26 am

TallySlav

Some of you haven't heard from me in a very long time.

I've known Damage going on five years and we butt heads alot. I left the team with him bitching at me and i know i would be welcomed back by the same rant and rave.

Damage was a great guy. I was 13 when i met him and my first week on the team he told me all about Brazilian women. Its a conversation i think of every time i think of Damage. Being a fellow Jersyite I got to know Damage really well. He was a great leader. He kept us motivated when the team was in the shitter. And he kept the high going when we made our first wins

RIP my friend.

#38 Wed, Sep 03, 2008 10:04 am

major

Kenny,

I love ya brother, RIP.  God Bless

I will never forget you.

#39 Wed, Sep 03, 2008 10:08 am

Rotsnpits
Roster Status: Clan Member

Kenny opened his arms to me and made me feel like a brother. He led me through such simple things as how to log on to online gaming as I had never gamed before. He made me a believer in ESAW as he believed in it. If it was his legacy is to bring fun into the lives of thousands of people throughout the world ... he accomplished that in spades.
I will miss him knowing that someday we will cross paths again... I will extend my hand to shake the hand of a gentleman that I wish I knew longer. RIP my friend.
Mike (Rots)

#40 Thu, Sep 04, 2008 9:12 am

Twitch

To Damage's family and ESAW, my thoughts are with you. RIP Damage...

Have the gaming server going strong for us when we get there.
Thanks for makng me and every stranger welcome.

Twitch (Brian)

Sure, sure, it just happened. Could happen to anybody. It was an accident, right? You tripped, fell on the floor and accidently stuck your dick into my wife.

#41 Thu, Sep 04, 2008 11:04 am

Anonymous
Banned

Did he drop any good loot?

#42 Thu, Sep 04, 2008 11:44 am

major

Ok, I guess if I'm going to do this I'll go all out.

Kenny and I became friends when we were on ~)MM(~ together, the friendship grew quickly and it just never stopped.  How could you not love the guy(and there was a whole lot of lovin when it came to Kenny).  I know he could ramp up the Jersey lovin like it was nobodies business, but underneath that was a kind loving human being.  I never did have a cross moment with Kenny, that's not to say he didn't get pissed at me.  But he always came around.  He only got mad at me once, furious actually, When PX spawn locked ESAW for a half hour on the Rocket map.  He came on our vent and was furious that I would do that to him and his team.  Kenny said "Al, I was thinking FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST LET US OUT OF THE SPAWN".  He didn't talk to me for 2 days.  He finally called me and said after he cooled down and looking back on it that it was pretty funny.  Kenny could take a joke as well as pull one.  Kenny gave a few of us at PX Admin rights to help him with the ESAW website during the COD2 days.  After yet another infamous PX VS ESAW battle on the TDM ladders; PX pulled a victory, after that match, we had a picture of Eric Estada with no shirt that said "Damage, you are a fag" on ESAW's main page.  It took up the whole page.  Kenny thought it was hilarious.  It was that kind of ability to have fun and be able to laugh at himself that made him so lovable. 

Back when ESAW used to have a pic of the day, he'd put up a picture of a "handicapped" person and then photoshop in a PX tag on his shirt or something.  We loved it.  Frankly, Kenny made COD, UO, and COD2 the complete blast that it was.  It just would not have been the same without him.  Some of the jokes may sound a bit overboard but it was all done because we had mad respect for Kenny, he just made it so enjoyable.  The =}ESAW{=OneShotOneKill prank (Stealth you were hilarious), many of the PX members playing for ESAW during a summer break we took from ladders, The "PX setup" Kenny was fond of for different maps. Kenny's many friends over at the Phoenix Team have expressed a great sadness over the news of Kenny's unexpected and unfortunate death.   We love you Kenny and you will be missed.  I am not ashamed or embarrassed to tell you I flat out cried when I heard Kenny died, he meant that much to me.  God Bless you Kenny!

To his family and friends, you are in our thoughts and prayers.

#43 Thu, Sep 04, 2008 12:07 pm

major

I just wanted to add that there was a whole lot more to Kenny than gaming but obviously, that is why and how most of us got to know him.  I think a picture of kenny should be on the main page of the website.  I'd submit one but my HD crashed and I no longer have one of him.

I'll tell one more funny story about Kenny and I'll leave it at that.

Last year Kenny wanted me to make a table for him.  I asked him what he wanted and he didn't know, so I asked some other questions like what kind of decor do you have in the house and what style is the other funiture?  Again, he said he didn't know.  He said "Just make me a fuckin' table Al" LOL.  I said why don't you take a picture of your living room or where you want to put it and then I'll know what kind of table to make.  This is no exaggeration, Kenny sends me like 4 or 5 pictures of his living room.  I not only couldn't see an ounce of furniture in the room, it was all Christmas stuff......everywhere.  Decorations and gift boxes running out the wahzoo.  I laughed and said, could you send me a recent picture without all the Xmas stuff?  He said in his manner "whadda mean, that is current".  I said Kenny, I can't see any furniture and there is Xmas stuff everywhere.  He said well I ain't taken down so I can take a picture for you.  I said you mean to tell me you still have your Xmas stuff up?  Kenny "Al, I fuckin' love Christmas.  It's my favorite time of year".   IT WAS MARCH OR APRIL AND HE STILL HAD HIS XMAS TREE AND DECORATIONS UP!

#44 Fri, Sep 05, 2008 1:19 pm

wasp

lol thats a funny one major :-D.....Xmas ftw!!

I also agree that someone should put a pic of Kenny up on the site.

#45 Sat, Sep 06, 2008 10:37 pm

silphon

i got word about this and im sorry to know its true. i might not be liked around here but i had no problems with damage. he was cool when we were trying to set up scrims.

sorry to hear the bad news, rip damage

gl to his family and to esaw

-silphon

#46 Tue, Sep 16, 2008 1:05 pm

HatriX

i also got word and wanted to come pay my respects...  ive played with Damage a few times in the ESAW server and have talked to him over xfire... He seemed like a good person,and im sorry about this so this goes to him and his family, and friends here at ESAW!!!!

im sure hes now in a better place, i just hope that his family can realize it and get over the tragedy, anyways u guys can hit me on xfire any time if you wanna talk or whatever....

- HatriX

#47 Sat, Sep 27, 2008 12:20 am

barna

jus stopin by to tell you i miss u bro... rest easy buddy

#48 Sun, Sep 28, 2008 4:34 am

mouse

Hey guys,

I'd like to apologize for leaving the game without notice.  There was a lot of personal things I had to take care of.  Things have simmered down and thought to drop in and say hi to everyone, and I came across this post... 

RiP D.

#49 Sun, Sep 28, 2008 2:55 pm

Wreckahoe
Founder
Roster Status: Clan Founder
Xfire

Rank
cptwreckahoe
Score: 32,873,119
31,846 K / 30,131 D
Dogtags: 136

weal do what we have to do

Mag_Test_1.jpg

2618339.png
y2r7lr.png
4dh5pb.png

#50 Thu, Oct 16, 2008 12:23 am

brian

damage aka kenny was a stellar individual and will be missed. my condolences to his family and friends for their loss. it grieves me to have to post here under these circumstances, but i think it's important to focus on the good times we had with him, which al pointed to in an earlier post. if it weren't for damage, i wouldn't have had the pleasure of making acquaintances with such great people like wreck, jason "blue" ramsey, and so many others who played with damage during the early years of cod 1. he was a warm guy and had a great sense of humor when you played with him. those gaming days with px and esaw were some of the best i ever had and NOTHING will ever compare to them. i hope damage knows we will all miss him dearly.

see you around kenny

brian from px aka justice

Board footer