=}ESAW{= Extreme Soldiers At War

You are not logged in.

#1 Mon, Apr 20, 2009 12:27 am

Frost

An Apology

I was on your server earlier, with twoguns I believe, and I was under my Ethyn profile. usually I am on as =CBBF=Frost (not sure why I put my clan tags on there, as my clan doesn't play cod4 anymore).

But, here is the apology. I wanted to apologize for a statement I put into the chat. I yelled at someone to get out of the doorway, after it got me killed. I cursed in the yelling, and I wanted to apologize. I do my very best to abide by your clan rules on your server, because I enjoy playing on it. I've also had remarks for people on your banned forum for not following the rules. and then I cursed.

So, I wanted to apologize for breaking the rule, as your server deserved better.

#2 Mon, Apr 20, 2009 2:33 am

Frost

Re: An Apology

oh no, I wasn't banned. I jsut felt like crap about my behavior, and wanted to apologize.

#3 Mon, Apr 20, 2009 8:01 am

sleepingdog
Resident Hillbilly
Roster Status: Clan Leader
Xfire

Rank
asleepingdog
Score: 73,250,258
104,098 K / 54,443 D
Dogtags: 2601

Re: An Apology

LOL, well thanks Frost.  Don't see too many people with ethics like yours anymore.  But, don't worry about it too much cause i have been guilty of letting a "not so clean" word slip if I get pissed enough...or if I think I'm talking in vent.  :oops:   

AHHEM!... yeah, uh, but DON'T LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN!  smilie_slap.gif

cheers.gif

Sleepingdog_sig_blurredsmall.jpg

Board footer