=}ESAW{= Extreme Soldiers At War

You are not logged in.

#51 Sun, Nov 02, 2008 10:00 pm

barna

Re: DAMAGE

hey bud i was just think bout u bro... it must be nicee up there... rest easy buddy

#52 Sat, Nov 08, 2008 7:22 pm

TreadMeat

Jeez, some of you may remember me, I went by MEAT.  For the few months that I knew Damage he was always there for me, I was bitching about a bitch for the last month or so and he would take me aside and give me advice... So would wreckahoe but, wreck's advice was usually along the lines of "Drop the bitch" tongue

He was a great guy who had his faults but more than made up for them.  He'll be missed.

#53 Wed, Nov 19, 2008 1:18 am

06mango
Banned

HEY BRO I MISS U... MISS ALWAYS TALKING LIKE HERBERT THE PERVERT. AND U ALWAYS MAKING FUN OF ME... I LIKE TO THANK U FOR LETTING ME ON THE CLAN EVEN THO WRCK DIDN'T WANT ME ON IT.... HOPE U HAVING A GOOD TIME UP THERE AND PLAYING A LOT OF COMPUTER BRO RIP LOVES

esawmango.png

#54 Sat, Jan 03, 2009 12:19 pm

Wonka

Didnt know em but good friends are always missed! Plus I was sick of seeing mangos name so HA!!

#55 Thu, Jan 29, 2009 1:12 pm

iv1
=}ESAW{=
Roster Status: Clan Member
Xfire

Rank
the_iv1
Score: 13,587,343
18,601 K / 11,113 D
Dogtags: 419

Must have been a stand up guy! my condolences.

#56 Wed, Jan 05, 2011 7:51 am

SgtDeath12
Website

I didn't know damage personally but as I read the post about him he seemed like a fun and at times a dick guy. I think I would've gotten along with him. R.I.P. Damage

#57 Sun, Jan 16, 2011 3:12 am

rev00

Wow..I don't even know what to say.  I recognize so many of these names from soooooo long ago.  And I cannot believe that Damage is gone.  One of the funniest, craziest guys I've ever heard on vent, I will never forget the day we beat >PX< or was it ~)MM(~ back then I have no idea, but we beat them for the first time, and he went nuts over vent, he left, so he could go talk shit on their vent, and then came back all happy.  God damn such good times I had with that guy,  I'll forever be indebted to him for letting me and Mr.Blue start playing Search and destroy on his server since he fucking hated it and get my competitive edge as high as it was back then,  that year and a half I played CodV will always have Damage as the reason I started playing competitively.  You will be missed man, and wreck, tallyslav, wasp, rogue, major, and all you other fuckers I can't believe Im seeing typing here its definately not the same circumstances I'd like to see you guys again with but none the less I hope you guys are all doing good, considering all of these are 3 years old.  Hoping to hear from some of you guys again.

my email is
stephanfournier89@gmail.com

#58 Sun, Feb 20, 2011 11:43 pm

DIRTYDOG

OMFG what the hell happen to my buddy. Dam damage was a good guy when i played with him all day. I got away from the game i just found the site and the servers. When i played with him during the day he was a pisser man sorry to here he is gone. LOVE YA MAN

#59 Mon, Feb 21, 2011 10:35 pm

lazyfoxmarie

I miss him too. He's the whole reason I started hanging around ESAW back in the day.

MISS YOU!

lazyfoxgunsig.png
emptyz.gif
All sigs made by yours truely

Board footer