=}ESAW{= Extreme Soldiers At War

You are not logged in.

#1 Sun, Dec 20, 2009 9:47 pm

pzero24
Banned
Xfire

Banned for what I think is no reason?

I was playing on your aaaaToy Soldiers NYC server today which is the only server I play when I play COD4 and I was playing on the ambush map and I was doing really good (#1 on my team at the time) and then I randomly get kicked. I thought nothing of it and tried to log back in and it said I was temporarily banned. I wait for the ban to lapse and re-connect. I asked the admins there why I was banned and then was permanently banned with no reason given. I play on this server at least 4 times a week and I have not received one complaint from the admins before. I don't know if I did anything wrong and if I did I will make sure to correct it because like I said before, this is the only server I play on as I am familiar with the people who play there and would hate to not be allowed to play anymore. I would also like to add that I do not see my name on the ban list.

So if I did do something wrong and I just didn't realize it can someone please tell me? I just never received a complaint about my playing before and would like to continue playing on this server.

Server name: aaaaToy Soldiers NYC
Date/Time: 12/20/09 8:40PM EST
In-Game name: Peter

Thank you for your cooperation.

Peter

Last edited by pzero24 (Sun, Dec 20, 2009 10:33 pm)

380023.jpg

#2 Mon, Dec 21, 2009 12:57 pm

Wreckahoe
Founder
Roster Status: Clan Founder
Xfire

Rank
cptwreckahoe
Score: 32,873,119
31,846 K / 30,131 D
Dogtags: 136

Re: Banned for what I think is no reason?

somebody tell this guy why he was banned. Im tired of being the bad guy like im the only one who pushes the button

Mag_Test_1.jpg

2618339.png
y2r7lr.png
4dh5pb.png

#3 Mon, Dec 21, 2009 2:12 pm

Wonka

Re: Banned for what I think is no reason?

You were banned because you are a shady ass player that was spec'd by a few admins. So in other words we think you are a hack toggling your shit and are not going to risk it. Amazing how a player and slaughter groups of people when they are being spec'd then all of a sudden could hit the broad side of a barn. You will not be playing here so dont bother posting again it will be ignored.

Board footer