=}ESAW{= Extreme Soldiers At War

You are not logged in.

#1 Sun, Mar 27, 2011 4:02 am

Headshotsr4nubs

Headshots R 4 Nubs Application

If i do this the formal way ill seem no more then just another person wanting to join smile Im here for completely DIFFERENT reasons Yes i want to join ESAW But not for the reasons you think

If you answered yes to all the questions above and you are serious about applying, here's a general format for you to follow when creating a thread:
1) State your in-game name in the servers.
2) State which of the Toy Soldiers servers you play on and approx time(s) (remembering time zone).
3) How old are you?
4) What gametype do you play?
5) Previous FPS games played/ past clans if any.
6) Why you think you would be a valuable asset to the team.
7) State that you have read this sticky as well.

My usual ingame name is {xxL}Headshots R 4 NU  (My names to long XD)
I am a night owl So im playing in the TDM nuke server between 9pm - 4am Pacific Standard time, OR if you want my time, 10pm - 3am Mountain standard time

Im 20 years old and most of the time hammered off my ass big_smile I love meh partys

Gametype Depends on the situation, Im usually sneaky Trying not to be seen I wouldn't call me a camper But i would call myself A distinguished Hider

Ive played in COunter strike condition zero,  Counterstike source Day of defeat Call of duty MW2
Past clans, Since you dont have a counter strike condition zero one its technically not a past clan,
IM a member of XXLGAMERS.com (i dont mean to do that as a recruiting thing but you prolly wanna see the site) to confirm

I think im a good member for this team, Because Im up when no one else is

(this is the reason i came to apply)

I spent 4 and a half hours playing IN TDM with one hacker with obvious aimbot and so many people Using second chance that i could Shoot 5 team players and they would still be alive when i came back from REspawning Tubers DOnt get me started on that

THe server is great i love it, But no one inforces the rules at the hour that i play and its been like that for the past month ive been playing here

Since i copied that one part Its obvious that i read that sticky smile

Anyhow Please THink about my application And i hope that you can accept me into your ranks

I both have a working Vent server as well as a headset and mic, vent isnt a problem for me, Im usually in it daily when im playing world of warcraft or CZ with XXL friends

Last edited by Headshotsr4nubs (Sun, Mar 27, 2011 4:52 am)

#2 Sun, Mar 27, 2011 10:05 am

xPlozion
хρʟᴏᴢɪᴏɳ|хɢ
Roster Status: Clan Leader
Website Xfire

Rank
IxPlozionI
Score: 5,260,519
7,430 K / 5,067 D
Dogtags: 338

Re: Headshots R 4 Nubs Application

By the looks of it, XXL is a valve based clan.  As far as I'm aware, multi-clanning is allowed, as long as your other clan doesn't actively participate in the leagues/ladders we do.

Unfortunately, as you mentioned, our admins aren't around at your hours, since they go to bed usually before 2am, so after that, it's fair game for all the baddies to come out.  I've toyed with the thought of installing B3 to take care fo the tubers and possibly last standers if it can, but that still leaves the hackers untouched (there's nothing other than an admin that can take care of that).

I'll leave this up to the other admins for their decision.  BTW, we don't usually have these kind of requests, so don't be suprised if they decline it or even call you bad names...

Now if you were intested in becoming a part of the clan (for reasons other than RCON), like being around, hanging on vent, joining our twl team (i'm not sure if we're still on ladders for bo), then you'd have a much better chance of joining

signature.png

#3 Sun, Mar 27, 2011 10:54 am

Guerrilla

like XP said, expect to be called names. uh..... hmm... LOSER PANTS!   

shhhh. anyway glad youre interested in joining, though the above application (while it sounds a lot like me when i first joined) doesnt make it sound like you want much more than admining powers, and less interested in realy being part of the team.  My suggestion is to just hang out in server (as much as you can during hours that other members are on) and troll the forums (but if ya step under my bridge i might shank ya)

The more we see you, and (hopefully) like what you have to say / your attitude, the better your chances of getting those tags.

Any way, best of luck, happy hunting (or in your case, happy 'hiding')

#4 Sun, Mar 27, 2011 10:58 am

xPlozion
хρʟᴏᴢɪᴏɳ|хɢ
Website Xfire

Rank
IxPlozionI
7,430 K / 5,067 D

For those who care and can't figure out the math, he plays from 12am to 5am

signature.png

#5 Sun, Mar 27, 2011 11:02 am

Guerrilla

lmao XP. what would we do without you tongue

#6 Sun, Mar 27, 2011 11:50 am

Headshotsr4nubs

I dont care about admin powers IF i wanted admin powers i would make my own server smile

And i play 24 hours a day just my main hours are 10-3ish I dont sleep so makes it tricky to tell ya the exact time

Theres few hackers in this game because they were suppose to get an auto detect and because of the recent patch It should be working for the out of date hacks, No guarantees I might add But every game has its flaws,

Guerrilla Im sorry you misunderstood my request smile

Guerrilla wrote:

like XP said, expect to be called names. uh..... hmm... LOSER PANTS!   
Any way, best of luck, happy hunting (or in your case, happy 'hiding')

Sticks and stones, you call me a name i laugh then when i see you again I shoot ya in the foot

Thats right the foot, hurts like hell and you honestly dont know why the fuck i didnt shoot ya elsewhere Bwhahahahahaha

Last edited by Headshotsr4nubs (Sun, Mar 27, 2011 11:52 am)

#7 Sun, Mar 27, 2011 12:02 pm

Guerrilla

lmao
friggin ankle biters! tongue

#8 Sun, Mar 27, 2011 12:03 pm

Headshotsr4nubs

Well if i shot ya in the foot There wouldn't be anything to bite, Would there?

#9 Sun, Mar 27, 2011 1:43 pm

Killsaw
=}ESAW{=
Xfire

Sounds like you lay under the bunk beds .... yawn. Lemme guess ... you were also a general in the French army.. rofl

Last edited by Killsaw (Sun, Mar 27, 2011 1:45 pm)

#10 Sun, Mar 27, 2011 1:58 pm

Wreckahoe
Founder
Roster Status: Clan Founder
Xfire

Rank
cptwreckahoe
Score: 32,873,119
31,846 K / 30,131 D
Dogtags: 136

lol french army are you saying you are a meth smoker?

Mag_Test_1.jpg

2618339.png
y2r7lr.png
4dh5pb.png

#11 Sun, Mar 27, 2011 5:06 pm

HANK
beefy
Roster Status: Clan Member
Xfire

the french finally poped their cherry last week in libya.  who knew that blanks were dangerous.

pc_Dr.RoXo.png

#12 Sun, Mar 27, 2011 5:30 pm

Ronin
Xfire
Rank
1911Ronin
Score: 31,756
51 K / 94 D
Dogtags: 1
Rank
1911Ronin
Cash: $8,586,595
15,311 K / 13,217 D
Takedowns: 0

Arent they having a big problem in the French army with sunburned armpits?

b_560_95.png

#13 Sun, Mar 27, 2011 7:40 pm

xPlozion
хρʟᴏᴢɪᴏɳ|хɢ
Website Xfire

Rank
IxPlozionI
7,430 K / 5,067 D

Headshotsr4nubs wrote:

I dont care about admin powers IF i wanted admin powers i would make my own server smile

Headshotsr4nubs wrote:

Im here for completely DIFFERENT reasons Yes i want to join ESAW But not for the reasons you think

Your first post lead me, as well as everyone else to believe that this was the biggest reason you came here.  The main reason people come here is to be a part of this clan, talk with each other, play in matches and most importantly, have a good time.  If the prior sentence was the reason you came here, then you masked that with what you did post.  Staying active in both the forums and the servers will show us that you are interested in joining the clan, and if you see someone breaking a rule, you get a few brownie points for letting others know that's against the rules.

signature.png

#14 Sun, Mar 27, 2011 11:22 pm

Guerrilla

*smokes a cigar in the corner* true that XP *puffff* true that. Thats pretty much what i was saying, only in a more troll-like manner.

#15 Mon, Mar 28, 2011 1:29 am

Venom
¹³³™ºƒo
Xfire

Ok...    I give 2 shits about pleasantries when I'm forced to share a room with an elephant.   James, how serious are you on joining ESAW? 

I'm sure you regurgitated a nice answer.  Based on your due diligence of your application.  Coupled with the fact that you can reference directions and consider yourself extra special.   Just doesn't cut it. 

You are offering to police the server quaff?   That would require you to operate under our specifications.  But you consider yourself a special case.   o_0 ?

The thing that Columbo's me the most is...   what you are running around online calling yourself.  Is it a name? Or are you too special for nouns?  You insist upon stating the obvious and calling yourself that.  So for short can we call u Redundant or Re-Re?   

This will help you get your point across PLUS comply with that silly character limit rule in BlackOPs.   James u r right u are special...   we really appreciate your interest to join ESAW.  Unfortunately at this time we are not accepting applications for server admin.  Atm.   Please do not be discouraged.  We hope that you continue to choose our servers for your gaming enjoyment.  And remember if you happen to experience unsatisfactory  game play, due to another player's inability to follow our server rules.  Please do not hesitate to alert admin in game.  Or via xfire, steam, and of course in the forums.   Be sure to have visual evidence when stating an issue that cannot be resolved immediately.  (ss, demo, fraps, etc.)

Thank you and don't forget to donate.

It may be impossible to make someone's head esse plode via forum posts...
I set my sights a little lower....
Making em wish they'd 'shit or go blind', is a compromise I can live with.
1735329603.png

#16 Mon, Mar 28, 2011 9:25 am

Wonka

Venom you make my head hurt!

#17 Mon, Mar 28, 2011 10:01 am

kamikazi
Website Xfire

XP, I played on a server with B3 and it worked pretty well.   Cussing, tubes, last stand, claymores usage was not allowed and when a claymore killed someone, it auto kicked them.  Never seen a server before that frowned on claymores.  B3 worked well I thought.

kamisig.jpg

#18 Mon, Mar 28, 2011 10:50 am

Headshotsr4nubs

Well glad to know Venom is pretty straight to the point, I Wouldnt be here if i didnt want to be a part of your community now would I

Yeah B3 Is a good admin program But regretfully it makes the server seem unwatched or unprotected Thats why you see more hackers in those servers then others

Last edited by Headshotsr4nubs (Mon, Mar 28, 2011 10:53 am)

#19 Mon, Mar 28, 2011 3:37 pm

xPlozion
хρʟᴏᴢɪᴏɳ|хɢ
Website Xfire

Rank
IxPlozionI
7,430 K / 5,067 D

Well, as far as I'm aware, and I haven't looked into it for about a month or so, but gameservers only updates their log files every 10 seconds, so there's 10 seconds between every command.  you may have to wait up to 10 seconds if you type /pb kami before it actually sees the command to ban and ban.  Same with tubes and all other stuff.  Someone will die with a grenade launcher, and there'll be a grace period, for a lack of a better term, before the user will be kicked.

If GameServers updated it's log file writing frequency to something more like 5 seconds (which is doubtful, but you never know) or allowed another mean to access (ftp would be nice), then I'd do it, but last time I was thinking of it, I was on the fence because of the log delay.

signature.png

#20 Mon, Mar 28, 2011 3:42 pm

sleepingdog
Resident Hillbilly
Xfire

Rank
asleepingdog
Score: 73,250,258
104,098 K / 54,443 D
Dogtags: 2601

What does a ten second delay matter?  If they commit an infraction and leave before the logs are updated, they are gone anyway.  if they stick around after the infraction, then they are kicked.  This is under the assumption that I even read what you wrote correctly.

Sleepingdog_sig_blurredsmall.jpg

#21 Mon, Mar 28, 2011 3:43 pm

sleepingdog
Resident Hillbilly
Xfire

Rank
asleepingdog
Score: 73,250,258
104,098 K / 54,443 D
Dogtags: 2601

Guerrilla wrote:

*smokes a cigar in the corner* true that XP *puffff* true that. Thats pretty much what i was saying, only in a more troll-like manner.

I gave you a thumbs up for your title.

Sleepingdog_sig_blurredsmall.jpg

#22 Mon, Mar 28, 2011 3:47 pm

xPlozion
хρʟᴏᴢɪᴏɳ|хɢ
Website Xfire

Rank
IxPlozionI
7,430 K / 5,067 D

sleepingdog wrote:
Guerrilla wrote:

I gave you a thumbs up for your title.

lol, I didn't even notice that until you mentioned it... smile thumb_up

signature.png

#23 Mon, Mar 28, 2011 4:04 pm

Guerrilla

lol i thought it was fitting too hahah. figure i am the resident troll after all (or maybe sugar is, though i havent seen him around much at all, sooo.... i claim this bridge!!!

Board footer