=}ESAW{= Extreme Soldiers At War

You are not logged in.

#1 Fri, May 01, 2009 3:49 pm

Sugarjesus
Retired
Xfire

MOD Server

Before my question - would just like to say a note of thanks.  Many of the ESAW clan know me from playing (mostly stock server, dabble in HC from time to time), talking a little (friendly) smack now and then, following rules and donating some cash.  I have been on the server long enough (but not that long) to remember when some of your newer members (=ESAWr=) were just pubbers looking for home.  So thanks for hosting the servers - I recognize that it requires not only money, but also time and energy. 

Also, I read the forums pretty regularly - for a lot of reasons (knowledge, humor, boredom, etc.).  I have learned some good things, e.g. improving game techniques, technology knowledge and not to mess with certain members of ESAW ( I have seen some of your replies).  So keep up the forum stuff as well - good for the game, in general.

The other night Waysa talked me into checking out the new MOD Server - very cool.  I played with Waysa, Cheetah, Sylar and a couple other non-ESAW regulars as well.  When I logged in and got my first kill on the server, it said I became a commander (I am already level 55) and then opened up all these classes and perks (that I already had).  Played for about 20 mins or so - very fun, glad you guys did it.  Anyway, when I went to play on the stock/HC server, my classes were all gone and I had to recreate them all.

This is not a big deal - just checking that I didn't do something incorrectly or that there may be a screw up on my end that I didn't know about.  My knowledge of computer technology and operations is not great as compared to some you guys so I was just checking in on this - hoping to keep learning.

Thanks.

sugarjesus.png

#2 Fri, May 01, 2009 4:12 pm

Anonymous
Banned

Re: MOD Server

8) First, Thanks for posting...
Second, Relax..it's OK, Your regular stats are in now way affected by the Mod server.
True, your classes have been wiped out, but just the names, your kits should be the same as you left them before the Mod server.
Third, This will happen everytime you go into/out of a modded server, I used to do the same thing, rename my classes everytime I got out of a Modded server, then I just gave up and went from memory.... wink

#3 Fri, May 01, 2009 4:36 pm

xPlozion
хρʟᴏᴢɪᴏɳ|хɢ
Roster Status: Clan Leader
Website Xfire

Rank
IxPlozionI
Score: 5,260,519
7,430 K / 5,067 D
Dogtags: 338

hey sug, nice to see u joined the forums smile

Not sure if you knew this or not, but since the mod server is unranked (due to the custom maps), we had a slight dilemma at hand.  whether to make you choose your gun at the start of every round, or have you start from level 1.  I found openwarfare did neither of those, but instead power ranked you to level 55, which also allowed you to make custom classes that you could quickly select at the start of every round.

Anyway, as crack said, your classes stay the same, it's just they lose their name for some reason... odd, but i don't know why.  I too have just forgot about naming the classes and know that my m4 is slot 1, and the 47 is slot 3.

Glad you enjoyed the mod server and hope to get it running like stock/hc soon wink

signature.png

#4 Fri, May 01, 2009 6:42 pm

waysa
Resident Hipster
Roster Status: Clan Member
Xfire
Rank
I--WAYSA--I
Score: 9,175,540
10,002 K / 12,153 D
Dogtags: 224

Hey, sorry, I had no idea that happened, likely because I never re-named my classes, just left them as 1-5.

96051144133.png

#5 Fri, May 01, 2009 7:54 pm

Sugarjesus
Retired
Xfire

No need to apologize Waysa.  Thanks all.  I seriously want to hug you guys all the time.  ALL THE TIME.

There I said it.

twist

sugarjesus.png

#6 Fri, May 01, 2009 8:28 pm

Anonymous
Banned

8) You can take all of my hugs and give them to Karnie, he's sensitive.... wink

#7 Sat, May 02, 2009 8:01 am

Wildkatz69
=}ESAW{=WildKat
Xfire

hey #2   valentine------you sure like hugging!!!!

wildkatz1sig-1.png

#8 Sat, May 02, 2009 8:07 am

sleepingdog
Resident Hillbilly
Roster Status: Clan Leader
Xfire

Rank
asleepingdog
Score: 73,250,258
104,098 K / 54,443 D
Dogtags: 2601

Hugging?  Can I get in on this?  hug.gif

Sleepingdog_sig_blurredsmall.jpg

#9 Sat, May 02, 2009 7:58 pm

Wildkatz69
=}ESAW{=WildKat
Xfire

SUGAR was saying last night there is enough of him to go around for eveyone---------

wildkatz1sig-1.png

Board footer